🍺Drunk Avneet🍺

Avneet : guys, I think there is something wrong with this flavor products.

Staff member : no mam, there is every thing alright, why?

Avneet : nothing.

Staff member : all good mam?

Avneet : yes.

Staff member : mam, you can try the regular ones you like, leave it if you don't like.

Avneet : no no, it's good.

Now her employees didn't have anything to stop her. She take one more can and now she used to with the taste of this drink.

Avneet can feel it that she is consuming more than she should but internally something happening which is not letting her to stop.

Staff member : mam, you already had 5 Can's, it's not good to consume this much drink.

Avneet : hmm, even I feel that I should go home, even I don't know today I am not even feeling well.

They can understand, one of her female employee lead her to the cab, because she isn't in condition to drive herself.

Avneet step inside the cab.

Her team decide that they will tell her truth tomorrow. And they all left.

Avneet is not in her complete senses, suddenly she realise that she left the phone in the club only.

She ask driver to take an U turn, driver try to make her understand but she didn't understood and driver left her back to the club.

But till now all her employees who works for her company left.

Club manager recognize her.

Manager : are you looking for something, mam?

Avneet : yes my phone, I don't know where I left my phone?

Manager : mam, I think you had a drink, you sit, I will find it out.

Avneet : no I didn't drink. (Said in half senses)

Manager : mam, can you please tell me any contact number of your family.

Avneet : what will you do with my family's number? (She have no senses left to think that he is saying to help her)

Manager : mam, I am just trying to help you.

Avneet : I don't need help of anyone.

Manager : okay wait here.

Avneet is hardly in senses to understand what's going on around her.

Stay tuned