76 : one more more spend ☺

Siddharth was watching a movie Avneet was busy finding some moments with him.

When her phone rangs. It's Jannat, she congrats her and him for baby, which spoiled moment which is Avneet trying to make it.

After the call Siddharth get up from his place and went to his room.

But now Avneet understood that she have a feeling for Siddharth.

Siddharth convince himself that there is nothing between Avneet and him it is just a deal of money in which he will only get money nothing else.

Avneet was trying to go forward towards Siddharth but it is not easy for her when Siddharth thinks that she is pregnant and in a relationship with someone else.

Like this more than a month pass away more,

It is almost 4 months now they are married.

But nothing in improve in their relationship.

Even now Avneet start feeling that Anushka have something for Siddharth actually in her mind and heart which is serious.

So many times, because of anushka and him she have to hold her emotions.

Avneet feels internally, that now she will never be able to be a good wife to anyone.

Because she have a baby in her stomach, which she didn't want.

And maybe after this she will never be able to conceive a child according to her medical issue.

All this making her feel like she should not fall for siddharth.

But as much she try to control herself that much harder she fall for him.

Now it's confirm to her that she is in love with siddharth. But dont have a courage to tell him, because she didn't have confess that how she get pregnant.

One day

Her phone rangs, she picks up the call, it's her father.

Actually her father decided that they will celebrate this good news.

Because now even the baby bump is visible on her body structure.

And there is going to be a party in Nandra's mansion.

Siddharth's family is also gonna be there.

Stay tuned.