97 : Jealous

Avneet : what kidding huh.. can't you talk sensible things, this really hurts can't you get the simple thing in your head.

Siddharth : hey calm down, I said sorry.

Avneet : this is really waste of time to explain you anything, you don't care about my feeling. And you won't understand, just because I am not good to express my feelings properly.

Siddharth : avneet listen na....

Avneet : I am not talking to you I will have my breakfast in my car, you have it here and come soon.

Siddharth : okay but so sorry.

Avneet : and yes I will pray from my god that, I won't see even a single Sunrise without you in my life.

Siddharth : okay na sorry.

Avneet : you know what, you have to see my die. Okay?

Siddharth : now see, who is talking nonsense.

Avneet : you started it.

Siddharth : so i am saying sorry na.

Avneet walks out.

Siddharth POV

After having my food I lock the door of flat and came out. I sit in the car and we reached office.

She is busy in her phone.

But today the reason of her anger making me feel so good internally, because that is true that you like it when someone make you feel concerned about your life.

We reached office, and I am not making her to talk to me now, because now it will be more good if I will go with the trick to make her jealous.

POV ends.

They walks into the office, everyone shows their concern on that bad news.

Avneet accept their greet and condolences and walk into her cabin.

Siddharth have a working desk and again the female colleagues gather around him.

Avneet noticed it, and call him into the cabin, sneha also follow him.

Siddharth knocks and walks in. Sneha too.

Avneet : I think I just called Siddharth

Sneha : actually mam, siddharth only told me that you must want the file of the sales.

Avneet : no, we will discuss it later, I wanna talk to him only you can go.

Stay tuned.