67 : truth 😰

Avneet is unaware of this danger coming to her.

Aunty reached at their place.

And Avneet came before siddharth today as aunty coming to the home.

Avneet : good evening mom.

A' mom : I want to talk to you Avneet something very important but before that I am telling you don't you dare to lie to me today.

Avneet : what happen mom?

A' mom : I am really disappointed from you and Siddharth.

Avneet : but what we actually did mom?

A' mom handed over the letter to her.

Avneet reads it and she starts sweating in fear.

A' mom : I confirm that from hospital that you were pregnant on the day of celebration of your startup investment day. Which is almost held 10 days before of your marriage.

Avneet is feeling scared now.

A' mom : you know what, how confidently Siddharth told me and your dad that he never touched you. Even he take swear on his parents. You take swear on us too, so this much your parents matter to you two.

Avneet : mom, I am really sorry. (In frightening voice)

A' mom : I am not listening to you call Siddharth I want to talk to him as well. He is my son in law, I know but today I am really upset from him too.

Avneet : please don't tell anything to him mom, I will explain you.

This statement is strange.

A' mom : what do you mean by that, don't tell anything to him?

Avneet : mom... (She is shivering)

A' mom : Avneet, I am dying here don't stop in the middle of statement why you said, I should not tell Siddharth about it, he must knew it that you are going to be mother of his child. (The fear raise in her mind)

Avneet : mom...

A' mom slapped her.

A' mom : speak up, it's his baby, right? I can't explain you how worst thought came into my mind.

Avneet shakes her head in "no".

A' mom lose her balance and fell down on floor.

Stay tuned.

Target 25 votes and 10 comments