156 : punishment

Siddharth : we are going to spend the whole day together.

Avneet : sounds perfect so how will we start.

Siddharth bring her to the kitchen, and made her sit on the kitchen slab.

They have a long conversation in the kitchen then have their lunch together, watch a romantic movie on a TV screen.

Later sleep for sometime cuddling.

Had a dinner together.

And later a long romantic night. At midnight 12 Avneet is exhausted completely now she want to sleep hugging her dear husband.

Avneet slept.

Siddharth is busy thinking that what is anushka doing.

Anushka submitted the call record to the police station, Riyaz is ensured that she won't go to police.

Just because it will ruin her reputation only.

In the research about this boy Riyaz, Anushka get to know that Avneet is not only good who get preyed of her perversion.

As she didn't want to drag Avneet in this case, she get a girl who want to make sure Riyaz and his friends get punished.

But she didn't have financial solidity she want someone's help and Anushka want someone to file a case against Riyaz.

Because she want to make it's sure the best that Avneet will not get to know about it.

And she made it sure.

Next day,

Riyaz again call for extortion money, and police tracked him, with his four friends ruined so many lives in their lust.

They get caught and police arrested them.

Riyaz get the punishment he deserves along with all his friends.

It was impossible to hide it from Avneet and she get to know the next day.

Which is even more important for her to know that the guy ruined her life get punishment.

But everything bad happen in her life bring something good as well with it.

Like Avneet got siddharth just because she had that incident happened in her life.

Else she will definitely marry a rich guy, but the way siddharth loves her she thinks nothing can be better than she can have.

After this they happily live together ever after.

END OF THE STORY