56 : Have to kiss 💋

Abhishek : this is the right moment I am waiting for, now avneet you have to tell us the whole love story of you and siddharth.

Avneet feels trapped she takes a swear on her business and there is nothing to tell them about their love story.

Jannat : relax bhai, Avneet didn't choosen truth yet.

Avneet got a lifeline in this trap.

Avneet : yeah I choose dare.

Jannat : ohh really?

Avneet : yeah.

Vaishnavi : okay then, you have to kiss Siddharth, right now right here, and on lips. (She give this task to her in her favor but she get trapped again).

Siddharth got a shock too.

He looked at avneet, he starts looking down on the floor as it's too awkward for him.

And he was thinking from morning that she didn't trust him at all.

Anushka : Bhabhi, I think we should give them something easier.

Vaishnavi : it's easy only anushka, I am asking her to kiss her own husband I don't think avneet should have any problem in this.

Avneet : bhabhi, can't you really change a dare?

Vaishnavi : No... Sorry.

Abhishek : vaishu, let it be na if she is feeling uncomfortable.

Vaishnavi : I am sorry task is task.

Jannat : bhabhi, I can do this task on her behalf, what says avneet? (Asked teasingly).

Avneet : shut up.

Avneet POV

Relax avneet, it's just about a kiss and now you should rid of from your fear, siddharth is a nice guy you can trust him.

If you stay with her for one year together, there will be so many moments will come when you have to go close to him.

So doesn't matter... This can give a kick start which will make you comfortable.

Pov ends.

Avneet : okay I will do.

Avneet came on her knees, walk toward him, siddharth lift up his eyes and they have a eye lock.

Avneet realise that how long time she take to drown in those deep eyes.

He is really handsome and avneet's heart is witnessing this today.

She moves ahead.

Stay tuned.

So how much are you excited sidneetians?