80 : walk in

Avneet takes the step first out of house and then siddharth runs to open the door for her.

Siddharth : here, your driver is there to serve you madam?

Avneet : I can open it myself siddharth, and stop calling you all this, you are my husband so behave like it.

Siddharth : me and your husband... Oh yeah, I should behave like that in front of everyone.

Avneet knows that, she makes the unending valley of difference between them herself which is making her feel like dead now.

Siddharth : this way mam. Because right now there is no one listening us.

Avneet moves ahead, open a door besides driver and settle on it.

Siddharth : mam...

Avneet : come on siddharth, we are getting late, and mom dad already reached home from office, I should be there now.

Siddharth : yeah, okay mam.

Avneet : good boy.

Siddharth : I am.

Siddharth sat on the driver seat and drive a car to her father's residence.

They reached.

Avneet : are you sure? I am looking good.

Siddharth : mam you asked me this question 50 times already in car.

Avneet : so what you have to answer... Say na?

Siddharth : yes you are looking gorgeous, beautiful, stunning and out of the world, happy now can we go in.

Avneet : yeah okay.

Avneet hold his hands and siddharth didn't mind it here because he thought that she have to show everyone that they are happy couple.

They moves inside the residence and the wishes of everyone showers on sidneet.

Siddharth : mam....

Avneet : call me avneet, avni, avu anything but not this mam, for God sake if anybody heard it, we gonna be fell in problem.

Siddharth : sure avni.

Avneet : better, my honey.

Siddharth : acha I will be back after meet mom and dad.

Avneet : hey I am coming, I am such a good daughter in law.

Avneet and siddharth went towards his parents first.

Avneet is about to bend to touch their feets.

S' mom : hey my child no need of it, god bless you and our new family member.

Avneet smiled.

Stay tuned