30 : Siddharth will be good?

Avneet calls her PA.

Avneet : listen Sneha go and provide me all the details about Siddharth Nigam, whatever he provided to the company about his personal life professional life everything.

Her PA : I hope everything is good mam.

Avneet : yes but I want to double check the profile of him.

Her PA : okay, but any reason mam?

Avneet : not really but I also feel that he is under rated for the job he is doing right now.

Her PA : ohh that's great mam, even I feel he should be in office.

Avneet : right in front of your eyes, right?

Her PA : right...no no no.. I don't mean it mam.

Avneet : I better know what is going on in your mind so stop drooling over Siddharth.

Her PA : sorry mam.

Avneet : go and provide me the details.

Her PA brings her file.

Avneet told her to read.

Her PA : you know his name, he is 22 year old. His chest..

Avneet : I am not asking for his physical measurement.

Her PA : sorry mam, his family lives in Pune.

There is no more detail about his family in this, rest are work experiences.

Avneet : any more detail about his family?

Her PA : no mam.

Avneet : so ask him to update every single detail about his family in company.

Till evening,

Avneet get to know that his father was auto rickshaw driver. But now he have a eye disease so have blurry vision, so he is the only earning member of his family.

Avneet POV

Like this three days passed away I keep my eyes on him.

He behaves good with every single girl in office.

I talked to Anushka that we can try on Siddharth. As he looks a nice guy, he is irritating for sure but he is the one I can control very easily.

And his looks make a excuse that I feel for him. Because I know I have to project him in front of my family.

Stay tuned.