116 : shy boy 👦

Avneet : we are on 3 days trip Sidharth so what will we do in the hotel all the time so let's go and explore this city.

Siddharth : I am thinking to going to the beach.

Avneet : I am not planning to go to the beach actually the surrounding on the beach in Goa, is not bad good.

Siddharth : but I heard completely opposite than this, honestly, speaking this place is famous for beaches, we should go.

Avneet : okay if you want to then we will go but I didn't decided my clothes for the beach.

Siddharth : but you are looking beautiful in this Indian dress up.

Avneet : but I can't carry this on the beach baby boy. So we have to go for a shopping before going to the beach.

Siddharth : okay.

Avneet wear this Punjabi suit today because she want to keep the restrictions on Siddharth dress up as well so she started with herself

Avneet : by the way Siddharth we should look like a couple and looks like newly married couple I guess.

Siddharth : why?

Avneet : will you tell me why do you have any problem with this? we are a couple.

Siddharth : yes we are a couple that is why I am asking you that why we have to pretend that.

Avneet : just to feel the love around us.

Siddharth : uhm... okay tell me what I have to do for that.

Avneet : I selected your outfit already so you go and have your shower, until that i bring your clothes out.

Siddharth : give it to me now only I will change in bathroom only because we didn't have separate room here.

Avneet : only me and you in this room, so why you have a problem to come out with your bathrobe. (Trying to push the limits)

Siddharth : no I feel shy, you give me what you selected.

Avni didn't insisted a lot because she know that she will get so many chances on this trip.

Stay tuned

Target - 25 votes on 115 and 116