113 : hotel 🏨

Avneet : but I guess you didn't liked my sudden arrival?

Siddharth : what nonsense you are talking you should know I am happy.

Avneet : good then baby boy, by the way I arrange everything here for everyone. So enjoy the trip you can have anything, except disturbing me and siddharth.

Siddharth loves this jealous Avneet.

Avneet : so my dear husband, may I bring you with me?

Siddharth smiled.

Avneet : come.

Siddharth and Avneet walks together.

Avneet : i booked a room for us on 13th floor, from that place we can get a good view of sea shore.

Siddharth : okay. By the way it was really plan before that you will come to surprise me.

Avneet : yups.

Siddharth : thank you.

Avneet : you didn't need to thanks me after all how can I leave this opportunity to spend time with you alone.

Siddharth : we lives alone at flat too.

Avneet : yes but we didn't have that romantic environment in that flat what we want.

Siddharth : will you please explain me what we actually want?

Avneet : uhm.. I don't know about you but you will get to know about my intentions very soon.

Siddharth : your intentions are not looking nice to me.

Avneet : I don't know about yours but they are nice to me for sure.

Siddharth : ohk, let's see.

Avneet and siddharth went to the hotel room, Avneet was in this hotel from last 3 hours so she need all the arrangements ready to make this trip memorable for them.

And Anushka give a very good idea to her, that this can be their honeymoon trip, but this is going to be the first honeymoon in which a husband and wife say together from last 6 month.

Sleeping together too, but they are not having any relationship between them which is called to be married relationship.

But eventually they are in love with each other which is best for them.

Siddharth : wow this is beautiful. (Said seeing room).

Stay tuned.