101 : All yours ❤

Siddharth : I am in a serious mood Avneet.

Avneet : yeah I am in a mood too. (Said romantically deep down in the feeling)

Siddharth : listen na please.

Avneet : okay speak up.

Siddharth : I need some money.

Avneet get on her knees, it's not seems like she is in mood to understand anything, she lean her face ahead about to kiss her.

Siddharth : are you even trying to listen to me or not give me 1 minute yaar?

Avneet stretch her arm, open her drawer and take out the locker keys and give it to him.

Siddharth : what is this?

Avneet : my locker keys, you know it is in my wardrobe you can take it from there yourself.

Siddharth : okay but i want...

Avneet : 2.6 crore rupees are cash in locker, if you want anything more than that we have to go bank tomorrow.

Siddharth : No.. Wait I just want 2 lakh rupees. And take these keys and give it to me yourself, after knowing this you have the crore in your locker I can't even open it.

Avneet : everything is yours, I am not even asking you how much you want, but now I give you what you wish, now your turn to give me what I wish.

Siddharth looks into her eyes.

Avneet place her lips on his lips, there is no protest this time no other thought about it is right or it is wrong.

Contract marriage or anushka nothing is involved in this kiss this time, they are busy in themselves right now without thinking about anything else.

After five minutes,

Their body relax.

Siddharth : I didn't know that it was decided between us that we are going to do this on daily basis. (Said blushing)

Avneet : this is not my fault you didn't told me that there is any rules between us.

Siddharth : hmm true. And take this keys, I want two lakh rupees, you give me yourself.

Avneet : ohk ohk.

Stay tuned