59 : on his side 😗

Now she can't force him to stay tonight with her in room.

Siddharth left.

Avneet : but make any excuse ready because everyone gonna ask you that why are you sleeping in Hall.

Siddharth came out in living room and decide to sleep on sofa.

Avneet POV

What is wrong with you avneet?

What are you doing in your life, he is not ruling you or trying to dominate you doesn't mean you will be this rude on him.

Just imagine, if he try today to kiss you for sure you loose temper and maybe slap him again.

But you did it and he didn't respond this badly, I am a girl I know but I can't take a privilege of this everytime.

And he seems more sensitive than me I should control my anger, because not just me, he also have to spend an year with me.

And like this it will be impossible.

POV ends

Siddharth slept on sofa. And avneet trying to sleep in room.

But some thoughts are disturbing her mind, even because of this unwanted pregnancy she always be in stress.

Avneet is walking here and there in her room.

Suddenly she heard some voices outside of her room.

She came out.

Siddharth, jannat and Anushka were there.

Avneet don't get it, what anushka and jannat is doing in living room. She came out of her room in jelousy.

Avneet : you all are up yet, look at the time it midnight girls.

Jannat : you should let Jiju sleep in room, avneet, this is really wrong.

Avneet : but what I did?

Jannat : he told me avneet, that you snore too loud.

Avneet gave a angry glare to him because she didn't like this excuse.

Avneet : siddharth, this is really so bad, you should lie to my sisters about me like this.

Jannat : I believe Jiju, if he is saying it must be right.

Avneet : I can't believe it, you are my sister and taking his side like you are his sister.

Jannat : hey mind your words, I am not his sister.

Siddharth is seeing this drama happening.

Stay tuned.

I gave a triple update so now it is responsibility of all the readers to vote for all 3 chapters