140 : Answers of his question 🙋

Siddharth picks a call.

Siddharth : hello Anushka how are you?

Anushka : siddharth, I want to meet you urgently I am sending you the address. So come within one hour there.

Siddharth : but what happened?

Anushka : I will tell you everything there.

Siddharth : okay I got it avneet must told you about our argument.

Anushka : what is wrong with you Siddharth I was expecting that you are a guy try to understand things very well, but you sounds really toxic today.

Siddharth : is it? I am sorry then.. send me the address I will see you in 1 hour.

Anushka : okay.

Siddharth got the address and before time he reached, Anushka is already there and waiting for him only.

Anushka offer him a seat.

Siddharth : I was thinking that Avneet will give this explanation herself.

Anushka : explanation... do you really think that I came here to give you any explanation. (She is really disappointed)

Siddharth : yeah obviously.

Anushka : shut up, Siddharth.

Siddharth : anushka...

Anushka : I said keep quite and listen to me, first of all you really disappointed me, I never thought that I will talk to you like this ever in my life, as I felt that you won't hurt avneet ever at least.

Siddharth : but what I did? I just asked her about her previous relationship that is it?

Anushka : you all mens are same. (In a angry tone)

Siddharth : calm down anushka.

Anushka : I don't think I need to give any explanation to you, but I know you should realise your mistake that what you did.

Siddharth : anushka, stop treating me like a monster now. I just raise of valid question.

Anushka : yes you did, that is why I came here to tell you the truth.

Siddharth : what is the truth.

And now anushka told him everything.

Siddharth can't hold his tears after listening.

Anushka : we are still in the search of that guy, you can't even understand what Avneet felt in her life in that time period.

Stay tuned.