12 : Anushka for help 🙏🏻

Receptionist told him that Avneet is threatening them to call the police.

Manager : if mam, want to call the police then let them do this.

Reception : okay sir.

Avneet : hey Mr you don't know me who I am?

Manager : we didn't even care mam, we are just doing our job I think you should clear the bill of your last night stay and leave... Else I will call the cops.

Avneet : ok go on.

Manager : okay then.

Before the manager can use any number Avneet think that if her father get to know about it then he will kill her.

As he always told her that their family reputation is everything to them.

Avneet : wait a second I will pay, but I don't have money right now so I have to call someone can I use your phone?

Manager : sure.

Avneet have no options she called anushka.

Anushka is busy in the meeting but she pick up the call of Avneet.

Avneet told the address to her, and ask her to reach there as soon as possible.

Anushka get worried because she seems worried on call.

She arrived.

Avneet hugs her as soon she enters.

Anushka : what are you doing here Avneet?

Avneet told her everything.

Anushka : but who the hell bring you here?

Avneet : I didn't remember anything about last time and they didn't have any detail about that guy.

Anushka : Uhm.. Wait I will call the police.

Avneet : don't do this Anushka if that get to know about it they will definitely kill me, you know my family. My father loves me the most but not more than the reputation.

Anushka : but Avneet....

Avneet : you just pay the bill for now and let's go to your residence, I am feeling to die here.

Anushka : okay calm down, everything must be fine.

Avneet : I wish the same.

Anushka paid the bills.

Avneet and anushka left.

Avneet starts crying, she is hella scared and all the negative thoughts are coming into her mind right now.

Stay tuned.