112 : surprise 🎉🎁

Siddharth POV

I was expecting that Avneet will call me twice between this journey but I didn't get even a single call from her I am not liking it actually.

Because now I am getting addicted of her concern and all the way she loves me and care for me.

Even I love the insecurity she have about me because that make me feel like love from her but today it is not going as I wish.

She let me come to Goa without any argument now didn't calling me I am not feeling good.

Even sometime it makes me feel so bad, that whose child it was, avneet never share that secret with me.

Sometime I feel she loves me in real and sometime, I feel that she is a modern bold girl maybe I am just a person she will be attached only till we are in this contract marriage.

But believe me I am not ready for this heart break after getting all the love from her because I feel that is love.

I am not talking to anyone in bus during this trip no one is disturbing me because I am the boss as well now.

POV ends.

Finally after a long tiring journey Siddharth and all the colleague of the office reached Goa.

The bus stopped at hotel, and coincidentally or planned, siddharth had a call from Avneet.

Sneha was standing beside siddharth only.

Sneha : I think Avneet mam already start missing you Siddharth.

Siddharth smiled and pick up the call.

Siddharth : hii avneet, where were you from morning?

Avneet : I have a surprise for you my dear husband.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : turn around.

He turns around, and it is really surprising Avneet was standing right behind him. And all the girls around him make a distance from him.

She moves ahead with a smile, and hugged him.

Siddharth : what are you doing here Avneet and how?

Avneet : I had my meeting completed before time so I had a flight and reached here to surprise you my dear.

Stay tuned.