122 : shopping 🛍️💸

Siddharth : I don't think mens are allowed inside this shop.

Avneet : what rubbish you are talking to that, there is nothing like this here, come on.

Siddharth feeling really hesitated to go inside this shop, because this is a shopping place for girls or female he didn't have any work inside this outfit shop.

Siddharth : I am seriously feeling so what to go inside.

Avneet drag him in.

Siddharth : Avneet I will stay here on Bill counter you go and select your outfit.

Avneet : but what is your problem to come with me?

Siddharth : I don't have any problem to come with you but there are so many girls around, I am feeling awkward.

Avneet : uhm... Okay. Let's go somewhere else then.

Siddharth : avneet, I insist you go and select your wear I will be here na. Please.

Avneet : uhm... Okay.

Siddharth see there are few salesboy.

Actually there are only sales boys in this shop there is no girl to attend the female customer and their almost everything for girls only.

This is strange to siddharth.

And now Hero feel possessive for his wife and he didn't walk to any of the sales boy, so he walk behind her.

Siddharth : I think, you are right I should not to be hesitated as there are so many guys are here.

Avneet : yeah true.

Siddharth : don't you think it is weird Avneet that there should be sales girls instead of sales boys.

Avneet understood the reason, that how Siddharth condense come with her.

Siddharth : isn't it?

Avneet : there will be few girls too and well it is on the personal choice of customer.

Siddharth : okay then you should take help from any sales girl.

Avneet : why?

Siddharth : do I have to answer that why?

Avneet : I guess yes.

Siddharth : but I am not giving any answer to you. Let's go.

Stay tuned.