108 : no work allowed

They had dinner together.

Avneet POV

I allowed him to go to Goa.

But I am not feeling secured about it, but tomorrow's  meeting is also important.

But I should trust him, he will feel that if I say no again. Let it be avneet it's okay.

He is not a kid he can take care of himself.

POV ends.

Avneet and siddharth came to the room. She opened his laptop, because Siddharth ask her to turn off the lamp as decided.

She usually sleep with lamps on, she is not used to sleep in dark.

Siddharth : now you should also sleep.

Till now everyday they sleep with pillow wall between them on bed.

Avneet : I am not feeling sleepy right now Siddharth I will sleep after sometime, good night.

Siddharth : you can better mention it that you are scared of sleeping in dark.

Avneet : why should I mention it, when you know it.

Siddharth : but yaar, I was really not able to sleep with the lights on. And why are you feeling scared I am also in the room na.

Avneet : with this pillow wall between us, it is similar kind of feeling that we are sleeping in other rooms.

Siddharth : uhm...

Avneet : good night siddharth, I will sleep.

Siddharth removes the pillow.

Avneet : what are you doing now?

Siddharth : trying to make both of us comfortable, you had your problem with this pillow wall. Come on now, you can sleep.

Avneet : oh really.

Siddharth : yups.

This is the best improvement in this 3 days on bedtime.

Siddharth stretch his arms offering her a hug.

After that she even forget that what she was doing on her laptop. She immediately turn off her laptop and get into those arms happily.

She hugs him even tighter.

Siddharth is not mentioning it, but he is feeling the same what Avneet feel for him now.

It is just like Avneet clearly mention it and Siddharth is not confessing.

It was the most comfortable sleep of her life.

Stay tuned.