58 : her anger issues 😰

Avneet shifter closer to her holding his hand.

Avneet : jannat, he is my husband, so remember that my dear younger sister.

Jannat : areee, dont worry sis i am not gonna take him away from you.

Avneet : I am not even let anyone do that.

Anushka came back and joined the game.

Jannat : you know what, anushka you should be here to see the scene, our Jiju is really shy, he didn't let avneet kiss him in front of us.

Anushka : yeah I knew it, let's continue the game. (With a smile).

They continue game for few time, after that, abhinavi occupy one room, jannat and anushka went to share one room and avneet and siddharth went to one bedroom.

As it's a compulsion for them to stay together tonight.

Siddharth let avneet use the bathroom first, she change the dress and came out.

Avneet was rehearsing in bathroom to say sorry to him.

She came out.

Avneet : siddharth, I wanna say something to you?

Siddharth : yeah mam, can I use the bathroom if you allow me first?

Avneet : yeah sure.

Siddharth : but what we're you saying mam?

Avneet : you come back then I will tell you.

Siddharth : okay.

Siddharth take his clothes and went to the bathroom to change and bring his changed outfit back and pack into the bag cleanly.

Avneet : now, are you done?

Siddharth : yes mam.

Avneet : listen, I know and can understand that what I did I shouldn't do but I don't get your motive for a moment and lose my temper, in that I miss my limits and raise hand on you.

Siddharth : it's okay mam, I already forget that, you also forget it, and you are paying me so it's all your rights.

Avneet : siddharth, wait... Don't make me feel like I am torturing you. (She again get angry)

Siddharth walked back, he felt little scared of her because she can dominant here but he can't retaliate.

Avneet feels it, that he is making him feel the fear of her actions.

Siddharth : sorry mam.

Avneet : no siddharth, I am sorry.

Siddharth : can I please go and sleep out in the hall.

Avneet : siddharth...

Siddharth : I request you, mam.

Stay tuned.