98 : making more jelous

Avneet : and yes this is the last warning to you, you should call him sir. He is working in marketing team but, he is husband of the company owner too.

Sneha : I will take care of this, mam.

Siddharth : but you only told everyone that everyone have to follow the company protocol and they can call me professionally like before.

Avneet : yups, I said that... but later I feel that you are Boss of everyone here even I should call you boss.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : yeah after all, you are the ruler of my heart. (Said flirting in front of sneha).

Sneha : may I go mam?

Avneet : yeah please.

Sneha left.

Avneet : so mister husband, will you please explain me that what is going on in your mind?

Siddharth : about what?

Avneet : don't you think these all girls are too clingy with you and you should find any solution for this.

Siddharth : actually not, they are not clingy.

Avneet : I feel it, and you know what girls have better instinct in all these matters, so try to understand they are trying to glue with you all the time.

Siddharth : why will they try to do that they know that I am married with you.

Avneet : yeah still they do that, this makes me even more insecure that they didn't have any fear of me, when it is about you.

Siddharth : why are you behaving like typical Indian wife?

Avneet : I am typical Indian wife, I don't like their behavior, and I am not wrong if I ask my husband to maintain distance from other girls.

Siddharth : ohk, but tell me one thing that how it is possible I am working in marketing team I have to talk to them. And sneha is your personal assistant, means PA of boss. I can't ignore her na.

Avneet : how funny? You can't ignore personal assistant of your boss but you can ignore your boss.

Siddharth : you just said that i am ruler of your heart.

Avneet : okay go. I will think.

Siddharth : what?

Stay tuned