124 : imagination works

Avneet drag him to the counter and ask him to select any one from his choice.

Siddharth : listen Avneet, I want to talk to you.

Avneet : help me to select any one then we will talk.

Siddharth : avneet, I want to talk about this only?

Avneet : what happened, Siddharth?

Siddharth : I just want to ask you that is it any compulsion to wear a bikini on beach?

Avneet : no, but every single girl will be in bikini there.

Siddharth : but it is not important for you to wear a bikini, right?

Avneet : but what is the problem if I will wear the same outfit everyone will be wearing there where we are going?

Siddharth : how to explain you now?

Avneet can understand his insecurity but she is enjoying it.

Siddharth : I can't make you understand but I can tell you that it is not right.

Avneet : for your kind information Mr Siddharth Nigam, Goa Beaches are famous for this only. Because there will be so many girls on Goa beach in bikini. And that is why boys prefer to go there.

Siddharth : okay maybe you are right, but I don't want you to wear bikini.

Avneet : but this is really unfair.

Siddharth : nothing is unfair in this I don't want my wife to display her body. Simple.

Avneet : okay, but you want go there and see someone's else girlfriend and wife in bikinis.

Siddharth : for your kind information I am not going there to see anyone.

Avneet : okay but i want to buy one, I have a option I will take a mono kini.

Avneet shows an option to Siddharth which is one piece black mono kini.

Siddharth close his eyes and his best imagination make him an idea that how will she looks in this piece.

S

iddharth took that piece from her hand and take her out of that shop.

Stay tuned.