48 : with In law's ☺

Luckily avneet get free soon today, and actually she is forget that the arrival of his parents.

So she came back home in evening, when they are just about to leave.

Avneet entered.

Avneet moves ahead with a smile and touch their feets.

S' dad : god bless you.

S' mom : may God gives you the best of your life. I hope there is no complain of Siddharth.

Avneet : no mom, he really takes care of me.

S' dad : you know what Avneet beta you will live 100 years, we will just talking about you, god listen to us because vibha was thinking to meet you before leave.

Avneet smiled.

S' mom : but now I am happy seeing you both happy in your life. So we should leave beta, we are getting late for train.

Avneet : for train, at this time?

Siddharth : actually the train get late.

Avneet : so mom, dad you should stay with us tonight.

S' dad : no need to bother, my child, this is really sweet of you but I think we should go now.

Avneet : if I make any mistake dad, then you can tell me i will improve.

S' mom : it is not like that avneet beta. We just don't want to disturb your life.

Avneet : I really don't like this mom, parents never disturb lives, and now it is decided you and dad are not going today.

S' mom : but...

Avneet : sorry mom but I am not listening you now, siddharth cancel the tickets.

This is so loving treatment from Avneet to them tonight decide to stay tonight with them.

And siddharth came to thank avneet in her room, because they are really happy.

Siddharth : thank you so much ma'am.

Avneet : for what?

Siddharth : for all the respect you gave to my family.

Avneet : listen Siddharth, this is a fake marriage for me and you not for our families. So we should behave like real couple in front of our family's.

Stay tuned.