47 : in law's in house 🏠

Avneet and Siddharth have conversation but only at office.

Because avneet really feel uncomfortable to talk to him in home when there are alone.

Actually she feels scared at home alone with siddharth.

But as the days passing this fear is going away as well.

But within 6-7 days,

Siddharth and anushka become more good friends. Siddharth didn't talk to Avneet this much or whenever he talk to her, she talk formally.

Even Siddharth didn't have a permission to call her with her name.

They are just married couple for everyone so people around them tease them a bit.

That is why Avneet avoid to talk to anyone these days.

But today Siddharth parents are coming to Mumbai,

Actually his father have an appointment in hospital for his check up and Siddharth is going with them obviously.

After that siddharth bring them home.

His parents feels little bad as avneet didn't even came to meet them once.

S' dad : this is really very good place to live you are very lucky Siddharth that you get a wife like avneet, who bring so much happiness to your life.

Siddharth : yeah.

S' dad : check the next train of Pune, siddharth. Because I feel uncomfortable at night because of my eyes.

Siddharth : don't worry that I will come with you.

S' mom : no need siddharth, you should help Avneet in her business, you just get married focus on your relationship first.

S' dad : your mom is right.

S' mom : by the way I guess Avneet is really so busy today I was expecting to see her once.

Siddharth can't ask her to come, because she is busy today.

And on the other hand Avneet is not getting any real feelings in the fake marriage. So she didn't feel it important to come and meet his parents.

S' dad : it's fine vibha, Avneet is owner of that multinational company, we should understand her problem face well.

S' mom : yeah yeah I am not blaming her.

Stay tuned.