91 : caring husband

Anushka : hmm.

A' mom : anushka, is there anything you are hiding from me?

Anushka : aunty now there is only 10% chance that, Avneet will able to conceive a child in future.

A' mom feels her heart break now. From this news.

Anushka : I know it will be shocking for everyone that is why I didn't tell anyone about it yet.

A' mom : but we have to tell this to Siddharth.

Anushka : yeah aunty.

Anushka called him and told him as well.

Siddharth feels so bad for avneet, and decided that he will be a support of her at this hard time.

Siddharth : don't tell anything to my family now and yes, when she get discharge from hospital?

Anushka : within 3 days I will discharge after a observation time period and after that I will stay at your home myself to observe her improvement.

A' mom : this is really sweet of you Anushka.

Anushka : this is my responsibility towards my sister aunty it is without saying.

At night,

Avneet got her senses back.

Everyone is siddharth's and avneet's family is ready to handle her somehow in hard time.

Anushka inform Avneet about the miscarriage.

But avneet was not unhappy with this. Because internally she never want this baby. Which is sign of someone's lust in her body.

Anushka told her about the Incapability to get pregnant in future as well.

Which hurts her.

Avneet : please dont tell siddharth.

Anushka : aunty told him already, and don't worry he give a calculated reaction on this.

Like this the three days run away in the hospital,

Siddharth spend time with her but mostly when they surrounded with other family members too.

Anushka is the owner of this hospital that is why there is no rules for them. In this private hospital room.

But after three days now, it is time to shift her in her flat.

Avneet came back to home.

At night,

Siddharth : now you all should rest, I will take care of her.

Everyone left them alone.

Siddharth : don't you dare to get up from the bed, okay?

Stay tuned..