86 : confession

Avneet : it is not about to being caught Anushka. (Said complaining)

Anushka : so tell me what is your concern I will try to solve it out.

Avneet : uhmm.. even I don't know but I don't like that when mom told me this.

Anushka : okay fine. In all the public appearances I will behave like, he is your husband.

Avneet : hmm.

She want to say so many things but right now she didn't want to create problem between them.

Anushka : but tell me one thing what do you think? If I will propose him, will he say yes?

Avneet : how do I know?

Anushka : sometime I feel be also feels for me but later I think that he similarly behave with Jannat too. I really feel so jealous of Jannat some time.

Avneet : not from me?

Anushka : why will I be jealous from you?

Avneet : I think if you like Siddharth and you should be jealous from me the most.

Anushka : why?

Avneet : I mean I already spent so many night together with Siddharth in a same room.

Anushka : he told me that already, that he never share the bed with you, so anything else madam, stop teasing me.

Avneet : he told you this?

Anushka : yeah, actually he told me when you raise hand on him, to be honest I was really angry with you that day, but then he told me that he never go closer to you, so maybe this sudden thing makes you feel bad.

Avneet : ohh, I never know Siddharth and you are this close to each other that he share everything about us to you.

Anushka : we are best friends my dear avneet, and I am really grateful to you that because of you I get him in my life.

Avneet (in mind) : what will i say to you now? But I am sorry anushka, you have to forget him, I can't lose him now.

Anushka : Accha, I should go now, I take care of your health and be in touch okay?

Avneet : yeah.

They hugged and she left.

Stay tuned.