73 : Lunch plan 📝

Next day is Sunday,

Siddharth is getting ready for a lunch plan with Anushka and avneet is getting really jealous of this.

Only the confession is left in this love story to begin from Avneet side, because now she is little sure that she is in love with Siddharth.

If it is not love, then definitely she want to try her luck on Siddharth. At least don't want to see him with anyone else.

Avneet is working on her laptop, She decided that she will not stop Siddharth.

Because she should not force her feelings on him.

And after this pregnancy news this is not the time to think that there is anything in her heart for Siddharth.

Siddharth gets ready and give keys of his room to her.

Avneet : you are looking really handsome today, Siddharth

Avneet : you are looking really handsome today, Siddharth. All set for lunch date with anushka?

Siddharth : this is not a date mam we are just casually going for a lunch together.

Avneet : this is the only thing called date my dear, by the way it's good, have a great time.

Siddharth : you too mam.

Avneet : I don't have anything to do, what will I do here I will just gonna bore in home today.

Avneet is expecting that maybe after this Siddharth ask her to join them.

Siddharth : there is no one to disturb you ma'am you can do anything in home. Have a great day.

He is about to leave.

When Anushka called him she want to apologize because of any major operation she have to cancel the plan of lunch.

Avneet feels happy internally.

Siddharth : it's okay mam. (He said to anushka and cuts the call)

Avneet : so sad you are so happy to go there.

Siddharth : hmm, but no problem it is sneha's birthday today and she invited me.

Avneet : my PA sneha. Right?

Siddharth nodded.

Stay tuned.