118 : Sunglass shop

Avneet : okay fine, Mister Siddharth Nigam we will go for a beach. But I have to purchase some outfit before going to the beach.

Siddharth : why?

Avneet : it is very obvious siddharth, that I am not going to be in Patiala suit, I will look like an alien there.

Siddharth : okay.

Avneet : so let's go to the mall first we will shop there for my outfit, and after that we directly go to the beach.

Siddharth : okay done.

Avneet and siddharth came out and they settle in the car.

Siddharth : so here we go (excitedly)

Avneet tell the mall name to the driver where they want to visit first.

And driver drive the car to the mall.

Avneet and siddharth come inside the mall.

Siddharth : wow, this is so big, everything must be so expensive here.

Avneet : I came here for the very first time and when we came for a trip we should not care about money now.

Siddharth : yeah, but still, we should be in budget and I decided I will not spend more than 5000 rupees on this.

Avneet : good joke.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : nothing you just enjoy the trip, forget about budget right now.

Siddharth : okay.

Avneet : so lets start from the outfit section.

Siddharth : even I want to purchase sunglasses.

Avneet : okay let's start with your shopping first then, after that I will take my outfit.

Siddharth : I will not mind if you start with your shopping?

Avneet : I always take time to select outfit, and today you have to help me out. So let's go for your sunglasses first.

Siddharth : okay.

Avneet and siddharth went to the eye wear shop in the mall.

Siddharth liked so many pieces of  eyewear as soon he entered in the shop.

Avneet : do you like any of them in display?

Siddharth : I guess I like everyone in the display.

Avneet : there are almost 80 sunglasses in this display if you want we can buy all of them

Avneet is ready to purchase all of them.

Stay tuned.