139 : let's sort it out

Siddharth : listen....

Avneet : I know you want to know the secret of my pregnancy, and who was that boy with whom I slept. Right ?

Siddharth : forget it, I don't want to know anything cost seeing you with tears.

But Avneet can understand, their relationship can't work until she will be answer her all doubts.

Avneet : but relationships with secrets won't work my baby? (Said showing her happy).

Siddharth : I love you.

Avneet : I love you too. And now you enjoy your Goa trip I will book your flight ticket to you can come tomorrow to Mumbai.

Siddharth : I am coming back with you what will I do here alone.

Avneet : there are so many places to explore here.

Siddharth : I don't want to go anywhere without you so let's go back to Mumbai.

Avneet smiled.

Siddharth packs his bag and they came back to their Homecity.

Avneet is not able to think that what she should do now. Because she can't even explain Siddharth that what she suffered in her life before he came to her life.

Siddharth is feeling completely different he is not understanding that what is the problem with Avneet to tell him that who was that guy.

He is also feeling the same that avneet is not ready to trust him.

Avneet : I have some important work to complete in office so you can rest today.

Siddharth : I will also come na.

Avneet : not needed siddharth, I will handle and even before evening I will come back to home.

Avneet left.

She have a conversation with Anushka about it, she was crying on a phone call.

And anushka actually didn't liked it.

Anushka : relax Avneet we will find out any solution very soon.

Avneet : do something yaar, we have to catch that guy I don't have any answer of Siddharth's question. (Said crying)

Anushka : you calm down first, we will do something.

Anushka disconnect the call and called siddharth at the same time.

Stay tuned.

Single But....Pregnantजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें