93 : First kiss 😘💋

Siddharth : I won't leave you?

Avneet : you will I know. (Said sadly)

Siddharth : you don't believe me ok I promise you that until you want me to leave you I will stay behind you.

Avneet : are you serious?

Siddharth : yes.

Avneet hugs him, and at the next moment only she went for a kiss.

Without giving him chance to interrupt her, she smash her lips on his lips.

Siddharth realise what happen in few seconds and get up from the bed.

Siddharth : I don't mean it avneet.

Avneet : what?

Siddharth : this is wrong, we should not supposed to kiss each other.

Avneet : but i need you. (Said with a cute loving face)

Siddharth : but... This is wrong, it will be a cheating with our future partner.

Avneet : do you think you will get someone who never had a kiss in her entire life, for your information your predictable partners, anushka had her kiss in sixteen and jannat in age 13.

Siddharth : and you?

Avneet : I am gonna do this tonight. (She said going close to him)

Siddharth : no avneet. (Feeling hesitated)

Avneet : it is about few moment Siddharth, I'm not going to tell anyone about this, I swear.

Siddharth : uhm.. Is it right?

It is not difficult it is impossible to resist someone like Avneet.

Avneet : yeah it is, and this will not go out of this room.

Siddharth moves ahead and lose his patience, they really have the best contact of their lips as they can make it possible.

Both of them are not experienced, but two beginners make it pure art of kissing, they co operate with each other without going rough.

Without making any hurry they keep on sucking and licking each other's lips for a long.

And both relax body after it.

Siddharth can't stop blushing after it happen.

Avneet POV

I am being over smart with him but I will compromise with any of the principle of my life to get love from him.

You have to accept me for forever my boy, I love you and soon I will let you know this.

POV ends.

Stay tuned.