138 : interrupted romance 😔

Siddharth POV

She must be feeling that I am not believing her but it is not about trust.

It is my insecurity I don't want that Avneet will leave me if that guy again come back to her life.

Because it was clear that she loved him too that is why she was pregnant with his baby.

So I want to make sure that she moved on from that guy.

That is it, but I guess she get me wrong this time.

Avneet came back after changing her dress, I wear my shirt back.

She laid down on the bed on the one side.

I can understand she is not in the mood to talk now, maybe she is really hurt very badly.

Pov ends.

Siddharth : I am sorry Avneet I didn't mean to hurt you in anyway.

Avneet : I know Siddharth, I think we should rest now we will talk about it later. (Very hurted and her back facing him)

Siddharth : yaar please try to understand my concern.

Avneet : I can understand Siddharth but I need some time. This is not easy to explain you. So please give me some time.

Siddharth : okay. Good night.

Avneet : hmm.

Siddharth laid on the bed on the other side. She slept with moist eyes.

Next morning,

When Siddharth wake up Avneet was packing her bag she was all ready to go somewhere, maybe back to Mumbai.

Siddharth : what happened avneet?

Avneet : I have a very important meeting in Mumbai today Siddharth so I have to go back.

Siddharth : wait, you didn't tell me that you are going back to Mumbai today?

Avneet : I am sorry Siddharth I forget to inform you.

Siddharth get up from bed.

Avneet hugs him, siddharth can feel that she is hurt.

Siddharth : sorry avneet.

Avneet : hmm. Give me a hug.

Siddharth hugs her.

Avneet : I can understand whatever you as feeling but believe me I don't have any answer of any of your question.

Stay tuned.

Target 30 votes