66 : letter ✉️

Sonia aunty opens the letter.

Letter Format --

This is a reminder from blessing Hospital to a happy mother, we are hoping you are completely fine with the new life in you.

So this is the check up reminder to you mam, kindly come and get a check up make sure that baby is safe and healthy.

Sonia aunty reads the letter.

But at last the name was not of Avneet, if you remember that Anushka gave of fake name on this sample so Sonia aunty thoughts that this letter came to them by mistake.

So she called hospital, to send this letter to the right person.

When the hospital reception make it double sure that they collected the sample from Nandra mansion.

On the date of celebration, Sonia aunty remember that day Avneet fell unconscious.

She starts joining all these things in her mind.

Sonia POV

What kind of mess up is this, I think I should call Anushka and ask her.

Wait, what if it is not a mistake, what if avneet was pregnant before marriage.

What the hell, she take a swear on me and his father that Siddharth and her never had anything before marriage.

Means, she lied to us?

Now I get it that why she was in hurry to marry him, but avneet you shouldn't hide this from me.

And today I want answer that how could you do this to us, and after that she take false swear on us.

What kinda love and concern it is for us.

I am so disappointed from her today, this is not anger because they get married to each other at the right time.

But this is not the right thing she did, what will she teach their child when she did this stupidity in her own life.

Even Siddharth was pretending like he never touched avneet, today they both have to give me answer of this.

I am coming avneet.

POV ends.

Stay tuned.

Triple update given, I have one more triple update ready vote for all three chapters to get it soon