99 : New Boss

Siddharth got a call from his mother asking about avneet, Siddharth informed them that she is feeling much better than before now.

Siddharth's mother asked him for some money, actually the renovation going on in their house and they need some money right now.

As they are short from some needs, and Siddharth is the only earning member of their family so, obviously they will ask him only.

S' mom : I know Siddharth you work with Avni and this is not a right time to ask her for money. But we didn't have any other option your dad tried but it doesn't help us.

Siddharth : you didn't have to worry about it mom this is my responsibility I will arrange money anyhow.

S' mom : I hope you are not being burden on your head on this time when you both are passing through the toughest time.

Siddharth : what are you talking mom, you are my parents it is my responsibility.

S' mom : but I still feeling so bad, renovation is actually needed and we started it before the party, so now need to pay them.

Siddharth : it's okay mom, I will manage.

S' mom : thanks.

Siddharth : Mom. Please...

S' mom : take care of Avneet and yourself.

Siddharth : yeah.

Call disconnected.

But now Siddharth doesn't know that how will the ask avneet for money.

He was busy thinking when Avneet came out.

Avneet : attention everyone, I want to announce something really important right now.

All gather at one place.

Avneet : as you know, that i had a miscarriage, and I am asking not feeling like to lead the company right now.

Siddharth : what are you talking?

Avneet : siddharth, I really think about it a lot, and I really think that I need some fresh so sometime I don't want to be in the cabin all the time. So i decided something.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : from now onwards Siddharth Nigam will be the new boss of the company. And we all will work under his supervision.

Stay tuned.