104 : rule book

The whole day passed away,

It is the time to pack up the office and go back to their respective residence.

Siddharth is not talking to Avneet.

Avneet : stop making this kiddish grumpy face siddharth, I am telling you now we will go for a trip together, can't you wait for some time.

She is trying to explain him but he is not ready to understand anything right now.

Avneet : you don't want to talk to me?

Siddharth shakes his head for no.

Avneet : now you will not even go anywhere after a week also. Stay here only and be stubborn.

Siddharth looks at her with irritated face.

Avneet is short temper and get angry very soon, by the way this is also a fact, that avneet anger is weak in front of siddharth now.

They step inside the flat.

Avneet went to washroom, and when she come out.

Siddharth is writing something on a paper.

Avneet : what are you doing?

Siddharth : I am making ready rule book of our relationship, you remember you told me yesterday that we didn't decided any rule between so I am deciding them now.

Avneet : stop making this nonsense siddharth, you know this very well I am not going to follow any rule what I don't want to follow.

Siddharth : I am not under the dictatorship, so there will be some rules you have to follow.

Avneet : if I say I won't?

Siddharth : uhmmm.. Then...

Avneet : Mr Siddharth Nigam, you didn't have any punishment to give me, so tear this rule book yourself, because I am really not going to follow any rule of you.

Siddharth : yeah so stay alone in your house, I will run away from here.

It hurts her. Siddharth noticed.

Avneet : who can stop you if you didn't want to live with me and I knew it. (She walks towards the room).

Siddharth come to stop her.

Stay tuned.