109 : ready for Goa

The night passed away,

And siddharth wake up first.

He get ready before she wake up, actually he have to join the group in office which is going to Goa.

He is really more than excited for the trip actually he never visit Goa before so he is excited which is obvious.

Avneet : ready mister nigam.

Siddharth : yups.

Avneet : okay I am telling you take care of yourself, and i will miss you, and you have to promise me that I will video call you thrice in a day and you have to pick it immediately.

Siddharth : ohk.

Avneet : have a great trip baby.

She hugs him.

Siddharth : you take care too.

Avneet : yeah I will go to mom dad for two days.

Siddharth : great idea.

Avneet : now you are getting late so you should leave baby.

Siddharth : yeah bye, take care.

Avneet : you too.

Siddharth left.

Avneet POV

Now I got 2 days, and these two days I have to solve some problem of my life and one of them is permanent about that incident.

And second one is little questions which is about Anushka's feelings about siddharth.

Because now I should not hide this truth from Anushka that I love Siddharth.

Because as much as I wait to tell her that much it will hurt anushka.

I talked to her and she told me that we can meet at 11 am.

I went to meet her directly.

We hugged each other, and I am really nervous to tell her because I am feeling like that she will feel so hurt when she get to know that I loves him.

Pov ends.

But, avneet didn't wait for so long and she directly confess her love for siddharth to her.

And, immediately got a very surprising reaction from Anushka which she was not really expecting from her today.

She get up and hugged her.

Anushka : finally, thank to my god that today you realize that you love him.

Stay tuned.