41 : wedding fixed 😍

A' dad : okay then, if you don't mind we can go there with your wedding proposal for him.

Avneet : are you serious dad? (Said excitedly because this can make her life little sorted).

A' dad : yeah.

She hugged him.

And after that she informed Siddharth, he is little worried for his family but when Avneet insisted him and give him guarantee that everything will be good.

Siddharth get ready.

Avneet and her family left for Pune from Mumbai in their cars.

Siddharth reached before them as he left earlier than them.

He told his family everything, I mean as they planned that he love Avneet.

His family knows they are rich people's so no reason to refuse them.

And everyone in his family start doing arrangement for their welcome as much as they can afford even better than that.

And finally in evening, five luxury car rest in front of the door of their small middle class family's house.

And his father have a big name in all over Maharashtra because he is one of the famous Businessman of this country and now a politician too.

They entered inside the home.

Siddharth can't match in status and standard with Avneet and her family but in front of the happiness of his daughter, Amandeep Nandra surrendered.

And even one more reason that he like the family, they have lesser money but they are well behaving people with them, it is guaranteed that Avneet will be happy all over the life.

Only money is the problem, which he knows that everything after him belongs to his single child avneet.

So it is impossible that Avneet will face, financial problem ever in her life.

A' dad approach for this marriage.

And both sides end up happily giving consent to their marriage.

Avneet is really happy.

Stay tuned.