62 : Disgusted from herself 🙃

After Small conversation on the gate of flat, everyone left and avneet take a relieved breath after they left.

Avneet : I really never know that when she turn this flirty.

Siddharth : but she is really sweet.

Avneet : yeah, I know why you considering her this sweet after all you are getting all the attention yesterday night.

Siddharth : but mam....

Avneet : I don't want any discussion Siddharth.

Siddharth : okay mam. What plans we have for today mam?

Avneet : go and join your work, don't mix up your work and this because I am feeling like you are considering that i can't say anything to you now in office, that is why you didn't paying attention on your work.

Siddharth : no mam, I have a whole concentrate on my work.

Avneet : I don't want your concentration I want result Siddharth the sales are going very low in last two days.

Siddharth : sorry mam.

Avneet phone rangs when they are having conversation.

It's a call from a detective agency who take this consignment to find the boy who was in room with avneet that night.

Avneet : go and make a coffee now?

Siddharth : okay mam.

Siddharth went to the kitchen and Avneet picks up the call.

Agency : good morning mam

Avneet : good morning, any lead or development on my case?

Agency : yes actually, I want to inform you that only.

Avneet : so you do you get to know anything about that guy?

Agency : didn't get any information and personal detail of that boy but we get to know, that there was 5 involved in this conflict.

Avneet : what?

Agency : according to our sources, we get to know that there was five boys who bring you into that room that night.

Avneet feels it horrible to hear, this is really more embarrassing, she was thinking till now.

Agency : but sorry ma'am we didn't have any information about any of the boy of them.

Avneet didn't have anything to say, she is feeling so disgusting right now.

Agency : we will inform you then we get more information ma'am.

Avneet : hmm.

Phone disconnected.

Stay tuned.