146 : love ❤

Avneet : someone is looking in the very romantic mood today, may I know the reason my dear husband that what I did with make me deserve all this love?

Siddharth : I just want to say sorry to you for my yesterday's behaviour, I spoiled everything yesterday.

Avneet : to be honest I was not expecting that you will accept me after knowing the truth.

Siddharth : before anything, we could do, I want a promise that you will stop blaming yourself for everything whatever happened in your life. (Said in a loving tone, with placing his hands on her cheeks)

Avneet : but it was my fault you know my mother told me so many times to stay away from clubs and late night party. But....

Siddharth : shhh, forget it now. Let me concentrate on you for now.

Avneet blushes.

Siddharth : don't blush yaar I was expecting that you will be more helpful in this Romance but you are being unexpectedly shy.

Avneet : this is your plan Mr Nigam I would love to feel it today.

Siddharth : oh really?

Avneet nodded teasingly.

Now he move ahead as she squirm.

Avneet is really in the mood to tease him.

He hold her from her waist on bed and said, "Kiss me. Or else you are not going anywhere? "

Avneet : why do you think that I will give you a reason to let me go anywhere far away from you?

Siddharth smiled.

Siddharth : but still I wanna kiss.

Avneet POV

I take my teasing thoughts out of my mind because I can't refuse my husband when he is asking for a kiss.

I quickly  him on his lips kiss him and break away after two minutes and said, "What are you upto now? Because I am not feeling that I am done with kiss.

Siddharth : but I didn't make any arrangement for anything more than kiss.

Stay tuned