40 : family met

Avneet called anushka again to inform her that the plan is failed.

Because she got a text from Siddharth that he can't work for her as he is not ready to lose his life because he is the only earning member of his family.

Avneet : I don't know what to do yaar it is so complicated I got a solution but now even that plan is failed.

Anushka : I was really thinking that with Siddharth it will be a good plan to work for.

Avneet : yeah, but it was my mistake I thought dad will get ready.

Anushka : and now we can't even find another boy because uncle will surely doubt.

Avneet : obviously.

Anushka : can't we make a try on siddharth again? I mean we can try to convince uncle somehow.

Avneet : I don't think it is possible now because Siddharth will not join the plan again he must be scared.

Anushka : ohh.

Avneet : yar, it's all messed up more now.

Anushka : calm down, we will meet tomorrow and try to figure out any other solution for it.

Avneet : hmm.

Anushka : good night.

Avneet : nothing is going good these days.

Avneet disconnect the call.

A' dad called his personal assistant to find out details of siddharth and his family.

His PA : we got some detail about that boy and his family, sir.

A' dad : what?

His PA : they belongs from Pune.

A' dad : I know their financial background I want to know what kinda person they are.

His PA : if I tell you the overall conclusion so then they are reputed family, yeah they have less money but belongs from a respectful background.

A' dad : and about that boy?

His PA : wherever he worked before everyone just praise him, he is a hardworking boy, doing this for his family.

A' dad : okay. You can go.

A'dad talk to A'mom.

He went to avneet's room but she slept already.

But her father decided that he will give one chance to Siddharth.

Next day,

He told avneet to call his family to meet them.

Avneet : I am sorry dad, but after all what happened yesterday, iddharth will never bring his family here.

Stay tuned.