145

Avneet : I mean you are getting so romantic with me today which I was not expecting after yesterday incident.

Siddharth hold her hands, because now this is the time to tell her that he know everything and he is with him in every best moment and worst moment of her life.

Avneet : all good na?

Siddharth : Anushka told me everything.

Avneet isn't able to say after this.

Siddharth : listen I know that you don't want to share this to me this soon, I can understand your concern as well.

Avneet starts crying. She felt that what if he feels disgusting from her now.

Siddharth : avneet relax, believe me there is nothing but make my love get affected by anything.

Avneet : Siddharth, I swear I love you a lot, I really can't live without you I really didn't want to lose you that is why I hide this from you. (Stammering)

Siddharth hugs her tightly. And his eyes filled with tears too.

Siddharth : I love you avneet.

Avneet : siddharth don't leave me.

Siddharth : shut up avneet, I am saying this that I love you. Calm down now.

He is rubbing her back and somehow she feels relax today. Because there is nothing Secret In Their relationship now.

Which is good in the long term of this relationship because every relationship need a good Foundation feed with truth.

Now he break the hug and wipe out her tears

Siddharth : forget about it now you should move on in your life, and i am with you na, what more you wish.

Avneet : I really didn't wish anything else after you come in my life. I just want you.

Siddharth : so all I want is you too, now we should think about each other and start a new life.

Avneet : hmm.

Siddharth : and i want this new beginning will be full of romance. What says? (He is trying to switch his mood)

And he get success in this because all she want is this only that she wants siddharth loves her the most.

Avneet : as you wish. (Shyly)

Stay tuned.