24 : Interview for New Husband 👨

At 11 p.m. at night,

Avneet got a text from Anushka that she selected 4 profile and everyone is ready to have a meeting tomorrow.

Avneet is not believing it that in almost 1 hour she find four boys for this contract marriage, but how?

Right now she didn't think so much and next morning to get ready before time.

Anushka texted her that she fixed all 4 meetings after one by one from 11 to 12 noon.

Avneet showed her "yes".

Anushka instructed Avneet to dress well today because she should look good in the first meeting with those boys.

Avneet replied " do you remember Anushka that we are not going to find my groom really".

Anushka : yes I remember Avneet but the marriage will be real only, so fortunately or unfortunately he will be your future husband only.

Avneet : yeah yeah.

She is feeling really disgusting of all this, she didn't understand that where she trapped in which she have to do all this.

Anushka reached at the address at 11 am.

Avneet is also on the way.

Anushka booked a table in this restaurant.

That boy reached before Anushka, his name is Sahil (random name).

Sahil : if I am not wrong you are Anushka Sen, right?

Anushka : yeah, hii. Have a seat. My friend is on the way just sit I will call her and ask her how much time she will take to reach.

Sahil : don't worry I am not in hurry let her take her time.

Anushka : maybe you didn't have any work but I have a pretty busy schedule today so I am out of time so you wait here I will be back.

Anushka went to call avneet.

Anushka (in mind) : I never believe that I am setting up this dumb guy with avneet, but what can i do? I am out of options.

Avneet reach before she could call her.

Anushka : hii avneet.

Avneet : hello, I hope I am not late.

Anushka : don't worry it is fine, come.

Stay tuned.