149

Siddharth and avneet both are feeling really shy, both are waiting for their partner to initiate but eventually they decide they will go with the mutual initiate.

It starts with kiss.

And slowly the romance takes the pace and slowly turned into make out and finally they made this night their first night.

(Sorry for not adding extreme mature content, there is so many mature books in my work, you can read there).

Next morning,

Siddharth wakes up, and today avneet madam was wake up earlier. She is already ready for office.

She is ready earlier than he wake up.

Siddharth get up and come to her back hug her and wish her morning.

Avneet : good morning my lifeline.

Siddharth : where are you going early in this morning?

Avneet : I have some important meeting before office so i will see you in office.

Siddharth : okay, but drive safely.

Avneet : yups baby I will take care of your baby.

Siddharth : love you. (Kiss her lips)

Avneet : love you even more.

Siddharth : see you in office. (He kiss her forehead).

And Avneet left for the meeting and it this meeting is with Anushka Sen.

Avneet POV

I am really so so happy today and I want to share my happiness first of first anushka only.

I know she will be so happy so before office I will meet her, and then go for my work.

I didn't inform Anushka that I was going there to meet her, but it is even not needed.

I reached her residence.

Her maid opens the door for me and I went upstairs to meet her.

I knocked the door, and after two minutes she opens the door. She is surprise seeing me here in the morning.

POV ends.

Anushka : avneet.. What happened dear... All good?

Avneet : everything is great now.

She hugs her tightly in happiness.

Anushka : you are looking so happy today, okay come in first.

Stay tuned.