117 : wanna go beach 🏖

Siddharth went into the bathroom to take a shower and after shower he came out with the given outfit she selected.

Avneet : wow

Avneet : wow.

Siddharth : is this looking good?

Avneet : everything suits you my boy.

Siddharth : even I like the fit of this outfit this is completely perfect.

Avneet : after all I bring it for you and who have the better measurement of your body than your wife.

Siddharth : are you done with flirting? If you are then tell me that where are you going today?

Avneet : I am thinking to go for an amusement park, after that we will go for a zoo, then a movie and romantic dinner together at night.

Siddharth : you didn't added that when we are going for beach?

Avneet : why are you looking so excited to go for a beach, Siddharth I told you that you are not going on beach.

Siddharth : but I heard a lot of thing about Goa beaches and Goa is famous for the beaches.

Avneet : may I know Mr Husband at what do you actually heard about the Goa beaches what makes you this excited to go there?

Siddharth : nothing much, but everyone was talking that if we came Goa we should definitely go and explore beaches here.

Avneet : but we are not going there.

Siddharth : I am not getting it what is your problem to go to the beaches.

Avneet : I went beaches here, before and believe me the crowd is not good.

Siddharth : you already visited that place, and you are not letting me go that is really unfair.

Avneet : I went there when I was unmarried but now the things change, that place is not for couple.

Siddharth : what nonsense you are talking avneet, i check on Google that is the best place for couples.

Avneet : it means you are not listening to me.

Siddharth : no way, i want to go to the beach.

Stay tuned.