63 : calm down 😔

Her face showing that she is worries about something, when Siddharth came out from the kitchen with the coffee mug in his hand.

Siddharth : here is your coffee ma'am?

Avneet : I don't want to have anything. (She said wiping her tears)

Siddharth : what happened mam, you are looking tense about something?

Avneet : how many time I have to say to you Siddharth,  that be in your limit, who the hell are you to ask me anything about my life, see you are my fake husband behave like that. Got it. (Her pain came out in the form of anger)

Siddharth : yeah, sorry mam.

Avneet : sorry sorry sorry, how easy it is for you right, do a mistake and then just say sorry. (She is losing her temper again)

Siddharth remains silent.

Avneet : and I am telling you for the very last time stay away from my personal life, I am not into your personal life and I expect the same from you.

Siddharth : sure mam.

Avneet left in this frustration. And Avneet directly went to Anushka and she told her this.

Anushka calm her down.

Anushka : listen Avneet now there is no advantage of crying, I can understand, what you are feeling right now and trust me we will catch them soon.

Avneet : I seriously don't know what to do next because even if we get to know about them what will we do with them?

Anushka : we can destroy them we didn't want legal help for that.

Avneet : yeah.

Anushka : relax, avneet.

Avneet : I really behave so badly with Siddharth today he didn't have any mistake, but I vent all my anger and frustration on him.

Anushka : don't think much, if you will say sorry to him he will definitely forgive you.

Avneet hummed.

Avneet left for the office after that.

And siddharth was behaving normally in the office, so avneet thinks she should not remind him that how badly she behaves with him.

Stay tuned.