105 : what was that 🤔

Avneet : Siddharth move aside, don't try my patience I am not in the mood to say anything to you which I regret later.

Siddharth : okay okay I am saying sorry it was my mistake, I said something more than I should.

Avneet : I know you just said what you wish so go and stay with Anushka. (Said angrily in loud voice).

Siddharth : why are you dragging her name in our argument? She didn't made any mistake.

Avneet : listen to me carefully Siddharth, Anushka is my friend. So you should not to be this concern about her.

Siddharth : she is my friend too.

Avneet : after me and because of me, remember.

Siddharth : okay okay I got it that I didn't have any standard to be friend with Anushka, Jannat and anyone. Happy, I am not going Goa.

Siddharth left angrily.

Avneet : hey God, why this boy shows me all this tantrums, I was expecting he will make me, but see now he himself get angry on me. He is using my trick on me. (Talking to herself)

Avneet went to make up him.

Siddharth is sitting and again start writing on that paper.

Avneet : hey listen na. I am from missing you that we will go anywhere you want, but after this week.

Siddharth : no, I am not talking to you anymore and now I want some peace.

Avneet : siddharth, don't do this na. You know I didn't know how to make up someone I never did this for anyone.

Siddharth : yeah yeah, you just know how to be angry on someone, how to shout, right? You just leave I don't want to talk to you and I am not expecting you to make up now.

Avneet : hey listen na.

Siddharth : I am not listening. (He covers his ear).

Avneet : siddharth... (Little louder Irritatedly)

Siddharth : believe me you can't change avneet.

Siddharth get up and walks into his room, but today she realize that Siddharth have no effect of her anger on him anymore.

Stay tuned.