37 : first meeting

A' dad : then I will convince that boy not my daughter and I know how to do that after all, I am a politician.

A' mom : do everything wisely, Aman, our daughter and her feelings are also involve in this matter.

A' dad : I care for her more than everything I have in my life I always stay in front of her that, I love my reputation more than her, but father can't love anything more than his own daughter.

A' mom : yeah true, for happiness we have her smile only.

A' dad : agree, leave it to me sonia.

Avneet went to her room and inform Siddharth and Anushka that her father call him at 11:00 a.m. next morning.

Avneet : be very careful Siddharth my father is very disciplined and punctual for time so be on time.

Siddharth : your wish is my command mam, I will be there before time.

Avneet : better for us.

Siddharth : but I didn't tell anything about you to my parents.

Avneet : don't worry about it first of all we should convince my parents than we will go and convince your parents.

Siddharth : okay mam.

Avneet : now you practice, I want you to impress my father tomorrow.

Siddharth : I will try my best mam.

Next day,

Avneet is really nervous today, Siddharth didn't have any idea of her family background.

So he is carefree and arrive at her residence on time.

Maid opens the door and invite her in, he takes a seat in living room.

Avneet came to talk to him before her parents arrive, but within minute her parent came as well.

A' dad : so he is siddharth?

Avneet : yes dad.

Siddharth moves ahead and touch their feet.

A' mom : it's fine, have a seat. (Formally said)

Siddharth have a seat.

A' dad : since when you are dating my daughter?

Avneet : it's been six months dad, and it was me who proposed him.

A' mom : but he must be the one who trapped you. (In a cold voice).

Siddharth remains silent.

Stay tuned.