28 : Sales boy on duty 😃

Avneet look at Anushka making it sure that she didn't call him here.

But it get confirmed itself when Anushka asked her that who is he.

Avneet : wait a second, I will tell you first of all you tell me, Mr Siddharth what are you doing here?

Siddharth : I came here for sales only mam, I take an appointment from this restaurant manager to add our product in their menu.

Avneet : for your kind information this product is not for restaurant and cuisine.

Siddharth : but now I talk to the manager and he approved it.

Avneet : oh really.

Siddharth : yes mam.

Siddharth bend down expecting avneet will congrats him.

Avneet : what?

Siddharth : nothing ma'am.

Avneet : and what about the retail sales, I am expecting my sales boys to give me better sale in retails.

Siddharth : I will try my best, mam.

Avneet : okay then what are you waiting for go and do your work.

Siddharth : by the way good morning mam. (Said to anushka).

Avneet : I already told you that it is already afternoon. (Said Irritatedly)

Siddharth : haye, I am so proud of me how hard working I am I didn't even realise when it becomes noon.

Avneet : seriously. (That makes her smile).

Anushka : by the way, good afternoon.

Siddharth : I have something better to suggest you ma'am, you are looking tired, you should try the energy drink of our brand.

Avneet : don't try to sell this product to her, she is my best friend?

Siddharth : ohh really, then mam you should definitely buy it. It's a product of your best friend's company.

Avneet : Siddharth, are you out of your mind, she is my best friend, I told you right. (Frustrated).

Anushka : its ok Avneet, how much it cost?

Anushka was impressed from Siddharth and his looks are really magnetic even that help him to convince anushka to not to refuse him.

Siddharth : just 135 rupees mam.

Anushka open her purse, she have only 500 rupees notes in her purse.

Anushka : I don't have the change I am sorry.

Stay tuned.