148 : romance ❤💏

My erect manhood is pressing against her back.

This time I suck at her neck. I suck for a long time covering a big portion of her neck and I licked her skin making it wet.

She turn towards me and hugs me tightly.

By now, she start breathing heavily and her one hand was on my hand and the other in in my hair ruffling them.

She hugs me really tightly.

Then suddenly she moves an inch back and give me a full kiss on my lips.

She start to lick my lips, took them between both her lips and rolled her tongue on them.

I did the same.. And then our tongues started playing with each other making very wet kisses.

During this,

She starts unbuttoning my jeans.

Oh my God, this is the real beginning I guess which makes me damn nervous I don't know how to react.

But I know we have to do this anyday so there is just time waste to wait ans wait for days.

Avneet : will you remove your shirt please?

I take off my t shirt up from my head.

By the way if I will look for a option that what can I remove from her body so I have the piece of bathrobe she wear it like an outfit right now.

Tied on a one knot.

I hold that knot looked at her.

Siddharth : if you don't mind .... (Siddharth wanna ask for her permission)

Avneet : don't ask it again, I don't have any thing to hide from you. You own me. (Said loving in ensuring tone of voice)

Siddharth pulls the knot, avneet help him to take that outfit off.

Avneet loves him like a hell but this is also truth that avneet is feeling so shy.

Siddharth can't speak up seeing her wife almost after half year of marriage. In a black piece matching lingerie.

Avneet : I love you.

She hugs him shyly.

Siddharth : I love you too.

Stay tuned.