46 : I drop you ☺

Anushka : why? When you both have to go at the same place you can go together.

Siddharth : actually today avneet ma'am is going somewhere before office.

Anushka : ohh, then you can proceed avneet, and I will drop you to her office, Siddharth, because you will not get a cab and convention from here.

Avneet : anushka....

Anushka : yeah bye, see you later.

She is really busy with Siddharth and didn't even listen to her what she was saying.

Siddharth and anushka are talking to each other. And avneet left.

Avneet POV

What will I do with Anushka seriously she is making Siddharth really come over our nerves.

I don't want him to get use to with the cars and all, else he will think that he have all the rights over everything whatever is mine.

I will talk to Anushka later.

I reached office and I get so many congrats from everyone in the office so many female workers are not happy because Siddharth get married to me.

Ohh really, I can't believe it that when my own personal assistant told me that I am lucky to have Siddharth in my life.

Oh god, I don't know why we have such a great fan following in my own office.

But it's fine, because now in the office I have to pretend to be his wife.

After 30 minute,

He also joined.

Sneha (avneet's PA) : congratulation Mr Handsome.

Siddharth : good morning Sneha mam.

Sneha : now you should stop calling me ma'am, you are husband of the owner of the company.

Siddharth : but still I am working under you so according to protocol I have to call you ma'am.

Sneha : that's also right.

Siddharth : I think before everything I should go and ask for my work from Avneet ma'am you all continue.

Sneha : yup sure. And now you didn't have to make excuses to go and meet avneet mam, she is your wife now.

Siddharth blushed.

Like this everything continue for next 7 days.

Stay tuned.