83 : time to 💃 dance

And Avneet mother didn't like the way Anushka hug Siddharth.

Even she can read this uncomfort on the face of Avneet when she hug him.

Siddharth : you are also looking so beautiful mam.

Anushka : hey god will you seriously please stop calling me ma'am it is been months we know each other I don't like my friends call me ma'am and all.

Avneet : I am also here if you have time to meet me.

Anushka : why you talk like this, by the way congratulations.

Avneet : hmm

Avneet hugs her too.

A' mom : let's go Siddharth and Avneet to both have to cut the cake.

Siddharth and avneet went forward on the stage, and very happily her father announce that avneet is pregnant and very soon she is going to give a little member to their families.

Everyone there shows their happiness with the clap. After that it is time for celebrations, on the one side, the music is on and on the other hand the food is started.

A' mom, siddharth and avneet is sitting together having a normal conversation. When anushka joined.

Anushka : why are you so boring let's go and dance?

Avneet : do I have a permission doctor Anushka to dance?

Anushka : not at all, but siddharth can on your behalf for sure, get up siddharth.

Siddharth : but I don't know how to dance and all.

Anushka : even I don't know, so get up, stop showing this tantrum to me.

Siddharth : but...

A' mom : let it be Anushka if he didn't want to....

Anushka : uhm...

But jannat joined in the support of anushka and to bring him on dance stage.

Jannat : why are you sitting here jiju get up the all are waiting for you on dance floor.

Siddharth : but..

Anushka : he didn't know dancing.

Jannat : nobody is going to judge you so get up. Allow your husband avneet, I know Jiju is not going with us because of you.

Avneet : you can go, siddharth.

Siddharth : you sure?

Avneet : hmm.

Stay tuned.