72 : Toy husband 👨

She came and knocks the door of his room, siddharth allow her in.

Siddharth is not feeling affected at all from the pregnancy news of Avneet.

Siddharth : come na, mam.

Avneet : I hope I didn't disturbed you.

Siddharth : no, I was just watching a movie, how can I help you mam?

Avneet : uhm... I think I owe you a justification of my pregnancy, because whatever it is we are husband wife and I don't want any confusion in your mind.

Siddharth : but who told you mam that I have confused of anything? (Said like he didn't even care)

Avneet : don't behave rude, Siddharth I am ready to give you explanation.

Siddharth : listen mam, one thing is very clear, I am getting money for this work and it is your life after that, in which I have no reason to interfere.

Avneet : so why are you not looking happy?

Siddharth : I get money to pretend your husband not to get happy in front of you. (Said this little rudely)

Avneet : siddharth, what's wrong with you?

Siddharth : I was watching a suspense thriller mam can we talk later, please.

Avneet feels that he is hurted.

Avneet : yeah okay, and sorry.

She left with sad expression.

Siddharth locked the door.

Siddharth POV.

It was true that if you stay with someone for long you definitely start being attached with that person.

I never had any from feeling for Avneet ma'am but I am not liking it today when I get to know she is pregnant.

Means, she have a relationship with someone else.

Is it like I am a toy for them only for a year.

Looks like this only, Siddharth you should move ahead in your life.

And you should be grateful to Avneet ma'am because of them you get good friends like Jannat,  Anushka mam and so many in office too.

And you should not feel hurt. If she is pregnant it's a sign of her love for someone.

POV ends.

Stay tuned.