89

Siddharth : like this we can sleep comfortably mam.

Avneet : for a change I didn't wanted it but you are behaving like a girl in us. But okay.. As you feel comfortable.

Avneet want to go slow and steadily without making it awkward between them.

And next few days,

It all goes smooth, Avneet and Siddharth is sharing bed.

But yes there is no physical improvement in their relationship because Siddharth be in his controls and Avneet is not ready to initiate from her side. And actually didn't want to spoil it.

One night,

Both of them are not feeling sleepy. So avneet asked him.

Next day his parents are going back to Pune but this time with flight, avneet booked a personal jet for her in laws.

Siddharth : you know avneet, mom dad is really so happy. By the way I will pay all the charges of jet from my salary.

Avneet laughed on him.

Siddharth : what happen?

Avneet : it cost over 2 lakh. Will you pay for sure?

He jumped on the bed.

Siddharth : cancel it right now ma'am you know train ticket of Pune is just cause 1020 of AC reservation berth.

Avneet : let it be siddharth, yesterday mom told me that, she have a dream to travel with airplane.

Siddharth : but right now I can't afford this much.

Avneet : it's okay, your parents are like my family too, so it's on me.

Siddharth : but I can't let you pay this, without giving you anything in return.

Avneet is in naughty mood today.

She get up.

Avneet : you wanna return?

Siddharth : yes.

Avneet kiss on his lips. But its a peck, it was like her soft juicy lips just brushes over her lips.

Avneet : one lakh is left on you now.

Siddharth take almost 1 minute to digest it that she kissed him.

Siddharth : mam...

Avneet : by the way what are your future plans? (Try to change the topic now)

Siddharth : uhm.. In career?

Avneet : no after a year.

Stay tuned.